First Workshop on Composable Systems (COMPSYS ‘22)
Call for Papers
Papers are solicited from the areas, including, but not limited to:
- Hardware and emerging storage technologies
- Hardware architectures for composability
- Power, energy, and thermal management for composable systems
- Memory and storage technologies for composable system
- Modeling, Prototyping and Evaluation
- Composable system prototypes
- Modeling of composable systems
- Evaluation of applications on composable systems
- Failure and resilience models for composable systems
- System software and programming models/tools
- Control plane software for management of composable systems
- Programming models for composable systems
- Analysis / profiling tools and techniques for composable systems
- Software runtimes for composability in Cloud and HPC
- Virtualization for composable systems
Each manuscript will be evaluated with a double-blinded review process. Authors must omit at submission time their names or any information that can disclose their identity.
Manuscripts must not exceed 8 single-spaced, double-column pages using 10-point font on 8.5 x 11 inch pages (IEEE conference style) including references, figures and tables. Submitted papers should not have appeared in or be under consideration for another workshop, conference or journal. It is also expected that all accepted papers will be presented at the workshop by one of the authors.
Papers are to be submitted via EasyChair (link TBA).